Monday, September 10, 2007

New projects started

Here is the start of one of my new projects, Brooklyntweed's Hemlock Ring Blanket. I got the yarn (Cascade Eco Wool in Chocolate) on Friday and worked on it all weekend. If it turns out good, I'm thinking of making more of them as presents for the Holidays.
Also last week before I got the yarn to make the Hemlock Blanket, I started knitting a cardigan in Dream in Color worsted weight yarn. It is a wrap type of sweater. I stopped working on it since I got the yarn for the blanket. I'll get back to it eventually.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your blanket- it is going to be BEAUTIFUL!

Octopus Knits said...

Both projects are lovely!

Martha Rae Middleton said...

Hi, my name is Maty and I hope it is ok with you if I browse around your blog for awhile. I just started a blog, http://finishedit.blogspot.com but it isn't old enough to be in a webring yet. I love what you have knitted!

Artsygal said...

Your blanket and mine are going to be twins! I just started mine in the chocolate colour too. Started Right after work last night and found the pattern addictive enough to get 42 rounds into it! Fun isn't it?