Thursday, September 06, 2007

More Toe Up Socks!

I've really really been enjoying knitting 2 toe-up socks at the same time on two circular needles. I keep wanting to knit more socks this way. My Pattern for these sport weight socks:
1. cast on for the toe - Judy's Magic Cast On
2. then increase every other round until I get 48 stitches on the needles,
3. knit the foot round and round in plain knit stitches until it measures to my ankle bone
5. leg: knit knit knit....
6. cuff- knit 2, purl 2
7. sewn bind off
Needles: 2 Addi Lace circs, size 1
Over Labor Day weekend I started another set of toe-up socks using lightweight Socks that Rock in Watermelon Tourmaline color. They are toe-up version of Monkey Socks. I'm using the lace pattern from Los Monos Locos! – The Crazy Monkeys! In this lace pattern there are no purl stitches.
I'm still slowly working on the Print o' the Wave Stole. I have done about 19 repeats in the body section.

1 comment:

Octopus Knits said...

Cute socks, and your stole is looking lovely!