Monday, August 20, 2007

FO: Pink Toe Up Socks


To do something different this month, I decided to knit two socks on 2 circular needles. First I started out with some blue Lorna's Laces sock yarn but I frogged them for some reason I can't remember. Then I re-started with some other yarn and now I'm done!

Pattern: a mix of stuff
1. cast on for toe - Judy's Magic Cast On
2. then increased every other round until I got 56 stitches on the needles
3. knit the foot round and round in plain knit stitches until it measured to my ankle bone
4. the heel - Misocrafty's Short Row Heel
5. Leg- knit knit knit
6. cuff- knit 2, purl 2
7. sewn bind off
Yarn: Chewy Spaghetti's Handpainted Spaghetti, colorway: Rosy, bought from The Loopy Ewe
Needles: US 0, Addis
(Picture: proof that I did knit 2 socks on 2 circulars)

1 comment:

Chauntel said...

Those are some pretty cute little socks! Will you do the 2 socks at a time more often now? I have found that sometimes I like the simplicity of moving back to a sock on dpn's just for the ease of it.