Saturday, July 07, 2007

Five WIPs

I realized today that I have 5 projects on the needles! Here they are...
Here is WIP #1 -- Mystery Stole 3. I'm on row 64 of the first clue. I started this last Thursday night after going to my knit group. Three of the women who came to knit group that night are working on it too. I'm using handpaintedyarn.com's merino lace yarn in the indigo color and my addi lace needles, size 4. I'm skipping doing the beads. So far I'm living dangerously because I have no life line.

WIP #2 -- Fifi knit with Rowan Calmer in a green shade. It is the SKC Summer KAL.
WIP #3 -- Jaywalker Socks in sherbert color Vesper Sock Yarn. I got this cute bag at Target for $1 and it is perfect for carrying my sock knitting in.
WIP #4 -- Print O Wave Stole in Sea Silk (no picture). I haven't worked on it for 2 weeks.
WIP #5 -- Ripple blanket (no picture). I haven't worked on it for about 4 weeks.

I did finish my Green Gable sweater in Rowan Calmer yarn. It took only 4 balls of it. I'm happy with it but I don't think it is a good color for me.

1 comment:

chauntel said...

I love that you are using the HPY lace yarn (and not doing a lifeline, woman after my own heart), that is what I did last years stole with & it was a very nice yarn to knit with. I also can't wait to see your Fifi finished, I think I like the pattern but would love to see & feel someone else's first. And of course any bag for $1 that can hold socks is wonderful!
your green gable turned out lovely, that is a pattern I often ponder buying.