Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jaywalker Socks with Stripes

I finished knitting my stripe socks. I really love the stripes!
Pattern: Jaywalkers
Yarn: Vesper Sock Yarn in the Crew color
Needles: double pointed, size 1
So today I started another pair of socks made with Vesper Sock Yarn in the Sherbert color. I'm going to knit the Jaywalker pattern again too. (Of course I need more wool socks for summer in California!)
The other day this week I got my last Secret Pal 10 package. It included a great selection of yarns, patterns, and notions. My pal also revealed who she is. Also here is a link to my spoilee.

1 comment:

Khalila said...

How did you get your hands on 3 hanks of that Vesper sock yarn? I've been checking her website and haven't been able to hit it when she's got it in stock. I'm am so dying to try it, it's so beautiful!