Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New WIP...Pea Pod Cardigan

I have about 3 or so inches still to knit on the collar of my Ariann sweater and then I'll be finished with it! These last few inches on Ariann are just garter stitch but they are taking me forever. I'll post a picture of the sweater when I'm done.Because I'm feeling impatient, over the weekend I started knitting Pea Pod Cardigan from Knit 2 Together. I like the pattern and it is relatively easy so far. The above picture is of the right front. The sweater is knit on size 2 needles and I'm using Rowan Cashcotton 4Ply RYC Yarn.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ariann is looking gorgeous and Peapod is going to be just beautiful. Knowing how quickly you knit, you'll have it done by next weekend, probably! (no, I'm not jealous AT ALL!!!) :)

Kim said...

Abby,

I have yarn in my stash for the Pea Pod Cardigan as well, but I haven't started it because it appears that the armhole measurements will be too small for me. Have you completed this project enough to know if they work for you? The book shows 6 1/4" for the armholes and I usually need around 8". Any feedback at fcfwknitATyahooDOTcom would be appreciated.

Thanks!