Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Shawl, Yarn & Needles

A few weeks ago I splurged and bought 2 skeins of Sea Silk in the Paris colorway. It is now absolutely my one of my favorite yarns.
Next I pruchased some size 6 Addi Lace Circular Needles. I love the points and how light the feel in my hands. I plan on getting more in other sizes.
So what shawl should I knit with my new yarn and needles? Then I remembered Kim posted about a really pretty shawl from the No Sheep for You. So I splurged again and bought the book too.

The Shawl is called Tuscany and designed by Amy Singer. There are several other patterns in No Sheep for You, such as Tomato and Cables and Os, and No Sweat Socks that I might make too.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, yay!! It's looking great so far!! It will probably be a while before I can start mine, so I'll just enjoy watching yours grow~

Jennie said...

Oh my, the colorway is just gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Looks great - even now unblocked.

I like the colors of the yarn. How is it to work with?

chauntel said...

Yay! A new shawl & that seasilk is just gorgeous, perfect for spring.

Amanda said...

I love those colors!

Riggwelter said...

I really love this colourway!

KathyMarie said...

Wow, that colorway is fantastic! Paris, indeed.