Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quick Fixation Socks

Today I finished another pair of socks that I started last week on Friday. These were pretty quick to knit up using size 3 dpns and Cascade Fixation yarn in color #9490 (which is 98.3% cotton and 1.7% elastic). I used the pattern posted on the Cascade Fixation Ankle Sock KAL. The only changes I did with the pattern was to cast on 40 stitches instead of 36 stitches.
On Friday last week I got a surprise in the mail from Kim, who I spoiled during SP9. She sent me a sweet package of dark chocolate and three pretty colored skeins of Knitpicks Memories sock yarn. What a treat! Thanks!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cute socks! You sure are cranking them out fast!
When I scrolled down to that picture of the KP yarn, I was like, "OOH, pretty color!" and then I realized that was the yarn I sent to you! Hope you like it

Mrs. H said...

So pretty! So glad you posted these since I've been looking for a good ankle sock pattern to make a pair for my daughter.

Anonymous said...

Nice socks! You gotta love those one skein socks!