Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's Here...Finally

I had been waiting for over a week for my order from Knitpicks to arrive. There was some sort of mix-up here in town at the post office with my package. It had been sent to a post office across town that doesn't do delivery to my house and no one knew exactly where the box was for over a week. Anyway.... it arrived today! My new ball winder is here! (Last week my swift arrived) Some yarn and books were also a part of the package. The yarn is Knitpicks Shadow in the Jewels color. With my new ball winder and swift, it went so fast to wind 440 yards into a lovely center pull ball.
Yesterday while looking for some totally different, I found a tiny ball of Artyarns pink supermerino. I don't know if it will be enough to help finish my clapotis or not but I'll try. If it ends up not being enough yarn, I might just bind off early or use some other color.

No comments: