Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Stuff

My mom asked me to make her a shawl. She really liked my Swallowtail Shawls and wanted one of those in black. However I need a break from that pattern so I'm making her Forest Canopy Shawl So far I've done one chart repeat. It is an easy stitch pattern with 8 rows that repeat. I'm using some Superfine Prime Alpaca 3-ply sportweight yarn that I bought at Village Spinning & Weaving This yarn is super super soft.
Next since we've had some cold weather lately, my husband requested a new scarf. I'm knitting it up with left over yarn from my Pimlico Shrug. The pattern is the Double Cable Scarf from One Skein.

1 comment:

Marieke said...

I missed chatting with you last night! I don't think I saw you leave, but I was a little loopy for most of the time anyway, hehe.

I saw you wearing the Pimlico! It looks great!

Somehow I didn't realize how prolific a knitter you are until I found your blog. You pick good patterns!