Sunday, December 10, 2006

Knit 2 Together Book Signed!

I got my copy of the book signed! Today at the store Knit and Purl in downtown Santa Barbara there was a book signing with Mel Clark of the Knit 2 Together. Mel Clark is very nice and there were several samples of items knitted from the book on display in the store. I love the sweater she was wearing. In the book it is called Rowena Cardigan. I might need to make it for myself too. Last night I finished the body section of the Pimlico Shrug which is from Knit 2 Together. (below is a picture of it) I was too shy to pull it out of my bag to show it to Mel Clark. Oh well...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby!! I randomly found you through a google search for the Pimlico shrug. I am dying to make that shrug. And I am searching for a comprable substitute that is cheaper than the Kersti. :) Your's is turning out quite nice! Oh, and this is Tracy from Knitting. :)

chauntel said...

What yarn are you using for the Pimlico? It looks lovely!
Hope to see you tonight at Suzi's!

Abby said...

I'm using Artyarns Supermerino in a dark chocolate brown color :)

Rivera said...

Hi Abby,
I was wondering if there is still a knitting group meeting at java station? Email me at: bunnyrivera@yahoo.com
We'd love to join you!

chauntel said...

Thanks Abby, I can't wait to see it!