Monday, November 13, 2006

UFO now a WIP

Back in early 2005 when I was pregnant with my son, I started knitting this sweater called "Diamond Cable Pullover" from The Handy Book of Sweater Patterns by Ann Budd. I think because I was so big and pregnant at the time I got tired of knitting this sweater and I put it away. (I think I just couldn't imagine ever wearing normal size clothing ever again, plus summer was approaching)I had completed the back and more than half of the front. For some odd reason over this past weekend I pulled the pieces out and started knitting it again.

The picture below is the front and I did the armhole shaping on Sunday. I also taught my self how to cable with out a cable needle. The cable knitting now goes along much quicker. Grumperina has good pictures and info on Cabling with out a cable needle


Picture above is the back of the Diamond Cable Pullover. Below is a picture of Clapotis that I'm still knitting too. I have one more Straight Row section to do and then I start the decrease rows.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

i love the yarn you used for your clapotis. Great job!!