Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My November Calendar


There is a calendar contest over at Chappysmom This is my entry into the contest in which you to take a picture of your November calendar page, post it on your blog, and then leave Chappysmom a comment with a link to that picture. Every year I always get a Kliban cat calendar. These cats make me smile. My own two cats are big and fat like Kliban kitties.

Today I just finished my Clapotis. I'll post pictures sometime soon. I just barely had enough Hot Foot yarn to finish it :)

2 comments:

--Deb said...

Thank you for the calendar!

Anonymous said...

Abby-

Congrats on finishing Clapotis! You sure are a speedy knitter! If only I was so speedy!

I love your cat calendar - so cute. I have two cats of my own and somehow every year end up with a cat calendar!

Have a great rest of the week!

Your secret pal