Here is a photo of my finished Clapotis with my cat sneaking across. I used a sock yarn called "Hot Foot" that I purchased at Village Spinning and Weaving in Solvang. I used size 8 needles and 560 yards of yarn. Because I had less yarn than called for in the origional pattern, I did a couple fewer increase and straight sections. In the end I ended up using all the yarn with barely a few inches left to weave in.
Back in October I knitted up a corset-t. I wasn't happy with it and over the weekend I frogged it. Now I'm knitting it into another Clapotis. I've read on some other blogs that 7 skeins of Artyarns Supermerino can be used to knit up a Clapotis. Well, I've got the seven skeins and here I go. My other cat joined in this picture too and you can see my new pair of pink Crocs that I bought today at Nordstroms.