Sunday, October 15, 2006

WIPs photos

Here is a picture of my corset-t from the show Knitty Gritty. It is knit all in one piece and is super easy. I'm using Artyarns Supermerino which I really love. I just love the ribbing for the body of the corset. The picture below is how the corset will sort of look when finished. I have about 5 inches or so of ribbing to finish, then a crochet border and little buttons. A close up of the lace work at the top of the corset

This week my order of Regia Silk yarn arrived. Regia Silk is sock yarn and I am knitting it up into another Swallowtail Shawl. For this shawl instead of 14 repeats of Budding Lace as the pattern calls for, I'm going to knit 19 repeats. I want the shawl to be big. I'm planning on wearing this shawl to a wedding this November.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of your projects look beautiful! I really love your corset-t!!! You are a very talented knitter!

~your secret pal

craftybernie said...

Love the corset-T. Very pretty.