Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Got Tagged! ... Four Things

Laura tagged me on her blog with Four Things. So here are my Four Things....

Four jobs I've had:
*library page (high school)
*library assistant (graduate school)
*holiday gift wrapper at William Sonoma
*elementary school teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over:
*Harvey
*Pride and Prejudice
*Forest Gump
*Sound of Music

Four places I have lived: (all in CA)
*San Marino
*Arcata
*Riverside
*Long Beach

Four TV shows I love to watch: (usually on DVR)
*Food Network (I'm not picky)
*Grey's Anatomy
*Martha
*Trading Spaces

Four places I've been on vacation:
*Kauai
*Yosemite National Park
*Grand Canyon
*Big Sur/Carmel

Four of my favorite dishes:
*Chicken with rice and cream of mushroom soup
*blueberries
*cheesecake (rich and creamy)
*mint 'n chip ice cream (has to be green)

Four websites I visit daily:
*yahoo mail
*The Yarn Harlot
* yahoo groups
* Knitter's Review

Four places I would rather be right now:
*my parents house
*in bed
*Hawaii
*at home

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
*you
*you
*you
*and you

2 comments:

lauriec said...

In addition to living in Long Beach, being ed. majors & having toddlers I was also a library page in high school!

craftybernie said...

I did one of these a few weeks ago - they're great fun. Enjoyed reading yours. Here's a link to mine if you want to check it out:

http://craftybernie.blogspot.com/2006/09/meme-four-things-about-me-me-me.html

Just updating Ringsurf with your info for the Knit1BlogToo ring. You will get an e-mail shortly about this.

Regards..Bernie